Sussex Tile Centre Ltd operates out of combined kitchen showrooms and bathroom showrooms in Seaford, where our expert bathroom planners and kitchen designers offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to local customers throughout the Sussex area. We handle everything from the planning and plumbing to the fitting and finishing, delivering a comprehensive project management service that’s second to none. And we pay the same care and attention in our role as home office and bedroom furniture suppliers.
Thanks to our wide range of services and quality workmanship, homeowners in Ringmer come to us to breathe new life into one room, several rooms or every room in their house.
In addition to installing bespoke, fitted bathrooms, kitchens and bedroom furniture, we also have a tile centre in Newhaven. As shown in our kitchen showrooms and bathroom showrooms, our kitchen designers and bathroom planners often integrate a wide range of tiling solutions to complement brand-new installations.
Some of the most popular types of tile that our customers tend to opt for include:
1. Ceramic Tiles – This is one of the most commonly used tiles in homes around Ringmer, partly due to its versatility. You can find ceramic tiles in several displays at our kitchen showrooms, as their excellent durability and easy-clean nature make them a superb addition to a new installation. We also use them for displays in our bathroom showrooms, as they come in a wide range of styles that suit any design.
2. Glass Tiles – While their resistance to stains make glass tiles a solid choice for kitchens, they are more prone to chipping at the edges than tiles in other materials. As such, we sometimes incorporate them as an attractive fireplace surround or to add intrigue to certain items of bedroom furniture, such as a tabletop or bedside unit.
3. Mosaic Tiles – With an almost unlimited amount of design options to choose from, our bathroom planners love creating mosaics to add a touch of flair and style to new bathroom installations in the Ringmer area. However, these tiles work best sparingly in small spaces, where more neutral and plain options are preferred.
4. Terracotta Tiles – Whether used for flooring or walls, our kitchen designers think terracotta is a fantastic choice for large, open-plan kitchens. With their rustic appeal, they add a Mediterranean aesthetic which is popular in kitchen showrooms across the UK. Conversely, they do not appear often in bathroom showrooms, as they are perhaps too bold and bright for bathrooms.
5. Porcelain Tiles – Porcelain appeals to our bathroom planners carrying out new installations in Ringmer, because of its uncanny ability to emulate other materials, such as stone, wood or brick, at a fraction of the cost. Not only this, but they require far less maintenance and come in a huge variety of colours, styles and designs. This also makes them a popular choice among our kitchen designers, for flooring, walls and even splashbacks.
Whatever type of tiling you choose, we have the knowledge, skill and personnel to deliver quality installations that will exceed your expectations. Simply contact our tile centre to find out about our extensive range of options.
STC’s expertise as bedroom furniture suppliers, kitchen and bathroom fitters, and tiling specialists makes us the only company you need to renovate tired, outdated properties throughout the Sussex area.